Every Worker Print Annual - Jan 2014
Every Worker Print Annual features the most popular articles of 2013 from Workplace Safety North's Every Worker e-newsletters, as well as additional information and photos.
- Interview with Dr Peter Strahlendorf on the Internal Responsibility System;
- Interview with Dylan Short, chair of the Canadian Standards Committee on the new national health and safety training standard;
- Information on the new provincial mandatory awareness training program;
- Research regarding the ongoing high risk to new workers;
- Ontario Workplace Excellence health and safety award winners;
- Hazard alerts for mining, forestry, and pulp and paper sectors;
- Photos from the International Mines Rescue Body Conference held in Niagara Falls with a field trip to Sudbury.