WSN will host a New and Young Worker Safety webinar on June 8th, from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. The webinar is free, but participants must be registered in advance. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar will contain all you need to know about the MOL blitz and keeping young workers safe:
- Statistics on young worker safety
- Your duties and responsibilities
- What inspectors will be looking for when they visit your company
- How to set up an orientation program for young workers
- Where to find additional resources
The webinar includes a conference call and an online component. To join the webinar, you will need a telephone and a computer with internet access. You are welcome to have as many people as you like participate at your site – just ensure you have a phone with speaker, and a computer with a screen everyone can see.
WSN Young Worker Think Again campaign: Employer guide, tip sheets, posters and more.