The Ontario Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Act and Regulations, "The Green Book", has been designed to assist the user in making the information accessible and easy to find.
The most frequently accessed regulations are separated via tabs, placed in the beginning sections of the book, and they are complimented with their own corresponding index. All of the indexes are grouped together at the back of the book. We have used a larger font size, making it easy to read, and we have designed the book to stay open at a page when placed down on a flat surface. This book is one of several publications of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations affectionately referred to as "The Green Book".
Table of Contents:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Establishments (Regulation 851)
- Construction Projects (Regulation 213/91)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) (Regulation 860)
- First Aid Requirements (Regulation 1101)
- Control of Exposure to Biological of Chemical Agents (Regulation 833)
- Confined Spaces (Regulatin 632/05)
- Health Care and Residential Facilities (Regulation 67/93)
- Other Regulations: Needle Safety (Regulation 474/07), X-Ray Safety (Regulation 861), Diving Operations (Regulation 629/94), Farming Operations (Regulation 414/05), Firefighters-Protective Equipment (Regulation 714/94), Teachers (Regulation 857), Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training (Regulation 297/13), Training Requirements for Certain Compulsory Trades (Regulation 87/13), Oil and Gas-Offshore (Regulation 855), Window Cleaning (Regulation 859), Roll-Over Protective Structures (Regulation 856), Designated Substances (Regulation 490/90), Designated Substance-Asbestos on Construction Projects and in Building Repair Operations (Regulation 278/05), Critical Injury-Defined (Regulation 834), Criteria to be used and Other Matters to be Considered by the Board Under Subsection 46(6) of the Act (Regulation 243/95), Joint Health and Safety Committees-Exemption from Requirements (Regulation 385/96), Inventory of Agents or Combinations of Agents for the Purpose of Section 34 of the Act (Regulation 852), University Academics and Teaching Assistants (Regulation 858), Offices of the Worker and Employer Advisers (Regulation 33/12).
The booklet also contains a hole-punch in the upper left corner, making it easy to post on a Health and Safety board.
For orders of 100 or more:
Contact WSN Customer Care at 1-888-730-7821 or firstname.lastname@example.org