Community business leaders share their experiences
On May 21, 2020, Workplace Safety North (WSN) hosted the webinar, “COVID-19 Conversations: Adapting to the New Normal” as part of a free monthly Feed Your Brain lunch and learn webinar series to discuss the most pressing issues we are all facing.
In the first COVID-19 Conversations webinar, community business leaders shared their experience of shifting work patterns during the global pandemic, and how they demonstrated organizational commitment to their employees’ health and wellbeing.
- Karen McKissick, Safety Officer, CRSP, Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
- Amy Kembel, CRSP, CHSC, CHRL, Manager, Safety and Training, Synergy North
- The opportunities and challenges of remote work
- Engagement strategies to keep the workforce productive
- How to support employee mental wellbeing during times of uncertainty
211 Ontario North
– Information on social, community, health and government services in northern Ontario
Mental health and wellness:
e-mental health supports and access to virtual counselling services to everyone in Canada – Government of Canada