Stay up to date on the latest health and safety issues
On September 30, 2020, Workplace Safety North hosted a webinar, “COVID-19 Conversations: Managing Pandemic Fatigue in the Workplace,” as part of the free monthly Feed Your Brain lunch and learn webinar series to discuss the most pressing issues we are all facing.
In this webinar you learn from Irene Caufield-Cook, M.S.W., R.S.W., owner of Caufield Counselling and Consulting, who discusses the psychological impact of pandemic fatigue on employees, and what employers can do to support employee mental wellbeing during times of uncertainty.
- What is pandemic fatigue?
- What are the stressors impacting mental health?
- What are the long-term implications of extended periods of stress?
- Mental health and wellness strategies to manage increased mental load associated with the pandemic
- How to support employees dealing with increased stress and anxiety
The webinar is hosted by Angele Poitras, WSN Community Engagement Specialist and Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor.
Mental health and wellness: