Procedures to help make your workplace safer
For companies that regularly create inventories of stockpiled material, staff can use this document to create written working procedures, increase awareness of hazards around stockpiles, and ensure compliance with current health and safety law.
The 28-page downloadable PDF includes helpful information on:
- angle of Repose--the golden rule
- training and communication
- obligations, duties, and rights
- postings, barriers and notices
- site plan
- laying out stockpiles or waste piles
- surge piles
- emergency procedures
- incidents related to stockpiles of aggregate materials.