On Wednesday, October 5, 2022, Workplace Safety North (WSN) hosted a free webinar, “Building Capacity in Psychological Safety.”
Presenter Lindsay Digby is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional, WSN Health and Safety Specialist, and Psychological Health and Safety Advisor certified by the Canadian Mental Health Association.
Presenter Lisa Dupuis is a WSN Health and Specialist and lead with the Small Business Study, Certified Disability Management Professional through NIDMAR and Psychological Health and Safety Advisor certified by the Canadian Mental Health Association.
Lindsay and Lisa led a 60-minute session introducing you to the topic of Psychological Health and Safety. Join the conversation as they provide you with practical tools to develop simple strategies that will impact psychological health and safety in your workplace.
- Definition of psychological health and safety
- Discuss physical harm and mental harm
- Discuss using the mental health continuum
- How to recognize psychosocial hazards in your workplace
- Explore opportunities to contribute to the mental health and wellbeing of your teams
- How to evaluate psychological safety as part of your continuous improvement cycle
1-866-531-2600 - Connex Ontario Helpline