You’re invited to sponsor the annual Mining Health and Safety Conference hosted by Workplace Safety North from April 16 to 18, 2024, in Sudbury at the Holiday Inn.
For 26 years, the conference has attracted more than 300 delegates from the mining industry and provided a forum to share knowledge of sector-specific hazards, and of programs and innovations to make workplaces safer.
Sponsoring the conference gives your organization the opportunity to highlight its products and services, while aligning itself with the values of health and safety.
Why sponsor the Mining Health and Safety Conference?
- Reach more than 300 health and safety professionals
- Associate your brand with the values of health and safety
- Opportunity to participate in the trade show and network with industry members
- Boost awareness of your brand in northern Ontario and beyond
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety to your staff, clients, and community
- Popular annual event hosted by trusted provincial organization
This year, WSN is offering new opportunities designed to elevate your presence and impact at the conference like never before.
Sponsors can choose from seven distinct levels of sponsorship: Diamond (reserved), Keynote (reserved), Livestream (1 spot available), Platinum (3 spots available), Gold (unlimited), Silver (unlimited), and Nickel (unlimited).
For sponsorship inquires, please contact Paige Jones, Marketing and Events Assistant or call 705-690-2842.