Responsible business owners, managers, and supervisors want to know the benefits to be gained when considering any workplace initiative. This awareness-level course will introduce participants to many positive reasons for adopting a proactive approach to health and safety. This course is offered FREE of charge by CCOHS to promote awareness of this important issue.
- What is Health and Safety? An Overview
- Benefits for Employers and Organizations
- How Employees Benefit
- Developing a Health and Safety Program
Upon completion of this course you will know how to:
- Describe five types of benefits that employers and their organizations can attain by managing health and safety
- Describe both the short-term and long-term benefits of health and safety
- Explain how employees can also benefit
- Understand the costs that can be reduced by managing health & safety
- List the elements of a basic health and safety program
- Managers and supervisors
- Business Owners
- Anyone who wants to learn about the value of organizational health and safety
This course is delivered as an on-line e-learning course. All you need is a computer, access to the Internet - and you are ready to go! This e-learning course is designed to help you learn at your own pace and in your own environment at your own convenience.