- The different types of lift trucks, their designations and areas of use
- Legislated requirements for industrial lift trucks
- Principles of counterbalance
- How to conduct effective circle checks
- Operator safe driving habits
- Propane handling and battery care
- Safety operating habits of clamp trucks, forklifts, skid-steer loaders, low lift pallet trucks and scissor lifts.
This course is intended for Industrial lift truck operators or potential operators.
Currently there are no sessions scheduled for this course. Please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives or call 1-888-730-7821 to inquire about future course openings or to be placed on a wait list for this course.