This course is designed for participants who want to increase the effectiveness of their committee.
- The history of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- How to reference sections of the Occupational Health and Safety Act dealing with committees
- The components of an effective committee
- The components of an effective committee meeting
- What constitutes effective committee member training
- Different personality types and how they contribute to the JHSC
This course is intended for JHSC members.
Material(s) included with this course:
Currently there are no sessions scheduled for this course. Please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives or call 1-888-730-7821 to inquire about future course openings or to be placed on a wait list for this course.