This course is designed for those people in the workplace who must carry out workplace inspections.
- The objectives and major benefits of a planned workplace inspection
- The importance of using inspection program standards
- The 5-step procedure for conducting a planned inspection
- How to classify hazards according to their severity
- The 6 factors which should be examined before corrective actions are taken
- The steps of a follow-up procedure
- How to complete a planned workplace inspection using a standard form
This course is intended for JHSC members, workers, supervisors, lead hands and managers.
Currently there are no sessions scheduled for this course. Please contact one of our Customer Care Representatives or call 1-888-730-7821 to inquire about future course openings or to be placed on a wait list for this course.