Community Engagement Specialist (Sudbury or North Bay)
As part of a high performance team, you will work collaboratively with field services to make workplaces safer.
A natural business developer, the Community Engagement Specialist will build and maintain community/stakeholder/client relationships and partnerships; and act as a trusted advisor. Utilizing market intelligence, you will design and execute client engagement plans that generate revenue, achieve service targets, and grow WSN's reach and reputation.
Being proactive, you have an ability to strategically identify business opportunities in communities and sectors; organize/facilitate regional programs; and make proposals and presentations.
The ideal candidate will posses post-secondary education in sales, business, marketing or related discipline; up to 7 years of related job/sales experience; and a background in occupational health and safety.
This position provides a challenging career with an attractive benefits package and salary based on qualifications. If you feel you meet our needs and are interested in being part of a rewarding career in occupational health and safety, please forward your written application, by March 31, 2017 to:
Workplace Safety North
690 McKeown Avenue
North Bay, ON P1B 9P1
Fax: (705) 482-0326 (confidential fax)
Join WSN. Make a difference.
At Workplace Safety North, we are dedicated to bringing every worker home safe and healthy.
Workplace Safety North (WSN) is an independent not-for-profit health and safety organization, providing health and safety products, training and consulting to employees in Ontario's mining, forestry, paper, printing and converting sectors. We also provide health and safety services to businesses in all sectors across Northern Ontario.
As one of four health and safety associations operating under the Health & Safety Ontario banner, WSN is a trusted advisor to businesses, large and small, seeking to boost productivity and profitability by reaching zero work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
Why WSN is a Great Place to Work
- Company paid Group Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Out-of-Province Travel Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Employee Pension Plan
- Professional Association/Affiliation membership fees, where eligible
- Business mileage and meal reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Time and Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Procedures
- Leader in Health & Safety Practices
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facilities available