Join Workplace Safety North and make a difference.
At Workplace Safety North, we are dedicated to bringing every worker home safe and healthy.
Workplace Safety North (WSN) is an independent not-for-profit health and safety organization, providing health and safety products, training, and consulting to Ontario mining, forestry, paper, printing, and converting sectors.
As one of four sector-based health and safety associations in Ontario, WSN is a trusted advisor to businesses, large and small, seeking to boost productivity and profitability by reaching zero work-related injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
Why WSN is a Great Place to Work
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid Group Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Out-of-Province Travel Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Employee Pension Plan
- Professional Association/Affiliation membership fees, where eligible
- Business mileage and meal reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Time and Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Procedures
- Leader in Health and Safety Practices
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facilities available
There are no positions currently available. Learn more about Workplace Safety North.