Business Analyst (North Bay)
As part of a high performance team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of performance reporting solutions based on Workplace Safety North’s business objectives, including in-depth statistical analysis of workplace health and safety patterns and trends, and client relationship management analytics. You will act as administrator and architect of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and other databases.
Highly organized with exceptional analytical and project management skills, you have a university degree in business or information systems; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Advanced experience with business analytics, reporting, project management tools, computer software, data integration, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is required.Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
If you feel you meet our needs and are interested in being a part of a rewarding career in occupational health and safety, please forward your written application, by February 28, 2017 to:
Workplace Safety North
690 McKeown Avenue
North Bay, ON P1B 9P1
Fax: (705) 482-0326 (confidential fax)
Join WSN. Make a difference.
At Workplace Safety North, we are dedicated to bringing every worker home safe and healthy.
Workplace Safety North (WSN) is an independent not-for-profit health and safety organization, providing health and safety products, training and consulting to employees in Ontario's mining, forestry, paper, printing and converting sectors. We also provide health and safety services to businesses in all sectors across Northern Ontario.
As one of four health and safety associations operating under the Health & Safety Ontario banner, WSN is a trusted advisor to businesses, large and small, seeking to boost productivity and profitability by reaching zero work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
Why WSN is a Great Place to Work
- Company paid Group Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Out-of-Province Travel Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Employee Pension Plan
- Professional Association/Affiliation membership fees, where eligible
- Business mileage and meal reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Time and Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Procedures
- Leader in Health & Safety Practices
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facilities available