Join WSN. Make a difference.
At Workplace Safety North, we are dedicated to bringing every worker home safe and healthy.
Workplace Safety North (WSN) is an independent not-for-profit health and safety organization, providing health and safety products, training and consulting to employees in Ontario's mining, forestry, paper, printing and converting sectors. We also provide health and safety services to businesses in all sectors across Northern Ontario.
As one of four health and safety associations operating under the Health and Safety Ontario banner, WSN is a trusted advisor to businesses, large and small, seeking to boost productivity and profitability by reaching zero work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
Why WSN is a Great Place to Work
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid Group Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Out-of-Province Travel Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Employee Pension Plan
- Professional Association/Affiliation membership fees, where eligible
- Business mileage and meal reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Time and Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Procedures
- Leader in Health & Safety Practices
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facilities available