Join WSN. Make a difference.
At Workplace Safety North, we are dedicated to bringing every worker home safe and healthy.
Workplace Safety North (WSN) is an independent not-for-profit health and safety organization, providing health and safety products, training and consulting to employees in Ontario's mining, forestry, paper, printing and converting sectors.
As one of four sector-based health and safety associations operating under the Health and Safety Ontario banner, WSN is a trusted advisor to businesses, large and small, seeking to boost productivity and profitability by reaching zero work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
Why WSN is a Great Place to Work
- Competitive Salary
- Company paid Group Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Out-of-Province Travel Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent Employee Pension Plan
- Professional Association/Affiliation membership fees, where eligible
- Business mileage and meal reimbursement
- Competitive Vacation Time and Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Respectful Workplace Policy and Procedures
- Leader in Health and Safety Practices
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facilities available